(Frequently asked questions regarding bank exam coaching)
1) Who is eligible to apply for bank exams?
A graduate in any discipline or its equivalent.
(Read the advertisements given by the banks carefully as the eligibility varies from time to time and bank to bank).
2) Who and all can take this bank exam coaching?
Any person who are interested in banking sector and fulfilling the eligibilities prescribed by the bank can take this bank exam coaching.
3) When there are lot of bank exam coaching institutes in chennai why should i join your
Good question. First of all you have to understand why you need coaching and what we are providing for you. Since the competition is high and level of toughness becomes high, one needs coaching for these bank exams. We are just giving you a brief idea about the bank exams – pattern, syllabus, topics and make you more liberal in these areas. Our expert faculties will make this preparation as a habit in your day to day life.
We assure that when you go for the exam you’ll find it very simple.
4) Where is your Institute located?
Bharath Institute of Banking is located at Porur junction itself. Fourth left towards kundrathur road there will be a temple arch. Walk inside the street, at the end is our institute. If you have any problem in reaching you can contact us at 9790903676 / 9790902878.
5) After attending your bank exam training what exams and all i can attend?
You can write all bank exams, insurance companies exams (LIC, National Insurance etc.) This bank exam pattern is more or less 70% common with RRB (Railway Recruitment Board, SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Prelims, CSAT (Civil Service Aptitude Test) Paper in IAS Prelims.
6) What is the duration of the course?
Duration is 3 months for regular batch and 14 weeks for weekend batch.
7) Due to unavoidable circumstances if i am unable to attend one class whether there will be any compensation class?
Yes, if possible we will take the missed class for you on the weekend probably on Saturday.
8) If I am quitting in the middle of the course, whether my fees will be refunded?
No, your fees will not be refunded under any circumstances. But you can continue the course in the next batch.
9) Whether you’ll provide any material?
Yes, we will provide all materials associated with bank exams.
10) I already attended a bank exam. I felt the current affairs as very tough. How to prepare for Current Affairs? How you will be giving coaching in this topic?
Most of the students feel the same. In our course we will first start with current affairs only. We will coach you in News Paper reading first. We’ll make Newspaper reading as a regular habit for you (if you are not having that habit already). We will provide supporting materials. We will discuss current affairs often in the class. We will keep slip tests to update you.
11) After my course getting completed, whether I can attend any classes further?
Yes, even after the completion of course we will assist you until you get placed in a bank. You can come and attend any missed classes. You can receive updated Current Affairs Materials.